"Eucatastrophe is evangelium, giving a fleeting glimpse of Joy, Joy beyond the walls of the world, poignant as grief." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Writings on beauty, prayer, culture, and the role of art in the evangelization, to anchor everything that is shared here.
Original orchestral compositions.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
WRITINGS ON BEAUTY AND THE EVANGELIZATION OF THE HEART
- The Body as Sacrament
- What is Beauty? What is Art?
- Beauty is a Sign of God’s Incarnation
- Eros: The Desire for Home in Him
- Holy Desire: Healing and Liberating Eros from the Erotic
- I am Loved, Therefore I Am
- He IS the New Creation
- Sanctifying Sacramentality: The Liturgy of Love
- The Wellspring of Authentic Culture
- Playful Intimacy: The Heart of All Things
- Love and Intimacy: The Wellspring of All Fruitfulness
- Allowing Reality to Live in Me: Knowing as Communing
- In Synergy with the Spirit: Channeling the Wellspring
- Pornography of the Body versus Iconography of the Body
- A Garden Enclosed: To See With Purity of Heart
- Meaning and Beauty: Reading the Language of the Body
- The Beauty of Myth: I Have Loved You into Existence
- A Vivid Form of Art: The Gifts and Responsibilities of Technology